Whether it is a relaxing experience or hours of action packed fun, we have you covered!We have it all here at Star Outdoors.
Join us for an amazing range of outdoor adventures in Kenmare and we have an exciting line up of activities on sea and land! Our lineup for 2018 includes activities for:
- Schools - including TY, primary, team bonding days, GAISCE adventures.
- Families - it's never too early to plan a visit & this is a 'must do' for families with energetic kids. It will keep them entertained for hours.
- Couples - surprise your partner & book a couples package; it's a great way to spend quality time with them.
- Birthday Parties - Planning your childs next birthday? They can enjoy 2 hours action packed activities on Land or Water with food also included please e-mail the office for more details.
- Hens & Stags - never an easy trip to plan but get in touch & we'll give you ideas for your visit that everyone will enjoy from our Private Cruise to our wide range of land & water activities.
- Corporate Groups - rewarding your staff? Then check out all the possibilities we can offer to ensure your team have a great day out. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Star Outdoors Testimonials.
Star outdoors has it all. Stunning location, outstanding friendly staff, superb facilities & great food. Every year we visit Star Outdoors and it's the highlight of my children's year. They have an amazing kids camp and my daughters have the most incredible time they return year after year. I highly recommend Star Outdoors and once you visit you will return time after time
Everything you need!
Great views from the balcony. Boat tours, kayaking, sailing, archery... Everything you could want from an activity centre, but with a restaurant on site so you're well set for a coffee or a bite to eat when you're done.
Brilliant day at our sons 7th birthday party. Archery, obstacle course, mini golf and much more fun and lunch and cake after. Thank you so much for making a big bunch of kids very happy!
Fantastic for kids!
Had a BBQ meal in the upstairs food/bar area. The shiny new kiddie play zone was a big hit with the one year old we had in tow.
Had such a fabulous day here. There was 6 of us booked in for archery and kayaking for 11 this morning. We we're running late and I was over whelmed by the way they worked around us and there hospitality was unbelievable. The women on reception was the nicest person and so friendly. The instructor we had was so nice as well and very helpful. We will definitely be back again. Lovely place, very clean, food in the bar was top quality and such lovely friendly staff. Would definitely recommend this place. Thanks for everything.