Welcome aboard the Star of Kenmare cruise trips offering; comfort, frequency, reliability and the best value on Kenmare Bay.
The “Star of Kenmare” has 2 decks.
The upper deck with canopy will either shield you from the fantastic sunshine that we have been known to experience on the odd occasion or for the majority of the time it may be required for those infrequent rain showers. The lower deck consists of an enclosed saloon, mini bar, tables and with plenty of soft seating and even heaters to ensure you don’t feel the sea breeze if you prefer not to.
Jump on board The Star of Kenmare Wildlife Cruise and explore all Kenmare Bay has to offer.
Check out our Cruise Timetable here.
You can also contact or call our friendly office staff to reserve your place.
Our Cruise is suitable for individuals, families and groups. As the trip is just one hour it is suitable for smaller children whose attention span is limited. They are well entertained for this time taking in the wildlife, castles etc and of course maybe having a go at steering the boat with “captain Patsy”. These trips are ideally suited for the following groups;
- Family Outings
- Educational Trips & Fun Days Out
- School Trips
- Corporate Groups
- Hens & Stags
Why you should choose to cruise on the Star of Kenmare?
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guides
- Convenient 1hr cruise
- Frequency of schedule
- Schedule and Advance booking available online
- Private secure car parking for your vehicle
- Weatherproofed canopy on the upper viewing deck with seating
- Fully enclosed lower saloon with tables, seating and heaters.
- Can accommodate a full coach of people – 50 people
- Purpose built on site facilities includes Con’s Marina Bar & Restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fully licensed and insured
We also have a dedicated Kiddies Corner on the lower deck where the budding artists can work on their artistic masterpieces. We have the pictures and the crayons we just need your imagination.
Kenmare Bay Cruise Trips are a perfect way to enjoy the day exploring all Kenmare has to offer.
Kenmare (Irish: An Neidín, meaning “the little nest”)