Kenmare Bay Cruise Trips
Welcome aboard the “Star of Kenmare” Wildlife and scenic Cruise offering frequency, reliability and the best value in Kenmare Bay.
The “Star of Kenmare” has 2 decks. The upper deck with canopy will either shield you from the fantastic sunshine that we have been known to experience on the odd occasion or for the majority of the time it may be required for those infrequent rain showers. The lower deck consists of an enclosed saloon with plenty seating as well as a mini bar.
Who is the Cruise suitable for?
- Family Outings
- Educational Trips & Fun Days Out
- School Trips
- Corporate Groups
- Hens & Stags
Why you should choose to cruise on the Star of Kenmare?
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guides
- Convenient 1hr cruise
- Frequency of schedule
- Schedule and Advance booking available online
- Private secure car parking for your vehicle
- Complimentary tea and coffee on board
- Weatherproofed canopy on the upper viewing deck with seating
- Fully enclosed lower saloon with tables, seating and heaters.
- Can accommodate a full coach of people – 50 people
- Purpose built facilities includes Bar / Restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Fully licensed and insured
We also have a dedicated Kiddies Corner on the lower deck where the budding artists can work on their artistic masterpieces. We have the pictures and the crayons we just need your imagination.
Kenmare Bay Cruise Trips are a perfect way to enjoy the day exploring all Kenmare has to offer.
Kenmare (Irish: An Neidín, meaning “the little nest”)