Welcome to Star Outdoors Adventure Centre, Kenmare
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE, THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!!!
We have it all here at Star Outdoors… whether it is a relaxing experience or hours of action packed fun, we have you covered.
Join us for an amazing range of outdoor adventures in Kenmare and we have an exciting line up of activities on sea and land! Our lineup for 2018 includes activities for:
- Schools – including TY, primary, team bonding days, GAISCE adventures
- Hens & Stags – never an easy trip to plan but get in touch and we’ll give you ideas for your visit that everyone will enjoy from our Private Cruise and wide range of land and water activities
- Corporate Groups – rewarding your staff? Then check out all the possibilities we can offer to ensure your team have a great day out. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Families – it’s never too early to plan a visit and this is a ‘must do’ for families with energetic kids. It will keep them entertained for hours.
- Couples – surprise your partner and book a couples package; it’s a great way to spend quality time with them.
- Birthday Parties – Planning your childs next birthday they can enjoy 2 hours action packed activities on Land or Water with food also included please e-mail the office for more details.
Paintball And Splatball (Over 8s)
Paintball is HUGE amounts of fun so If you’re looking for a group activity; maybe a stag or hen party or just a group of friends or colleagues getting together – then why not challenge yourself. Email for more information and available dates.
Looking for adventure on the Wild Atlantic Way or in Kenmare?
Then savour a cruise, kayaking, sailing, hillwalking or extreme sports at the thrilling Star Outdoors Adventure Centre.
Join us for a blissful excursion on Kenmare Bay. We welcome everyone on board our one-hour multi-lingual sailings.
You will be transported to a bygone era, imagining forgotten times.
Along the way marvel at the local sights, magnificent landscapes, splendid castles, multi-coloured flora & fauna, and visit the enchanting, mischievous seals. Hear the high-pitched scream of seabirds against the deafening silence of the sea, then later be transported into rare tranquility, with the gentle caress of the breeze on your face. Enjoy the magic that is Kenmare Bay where Cork meets Kerry.
Take advantage of our special offer packages for families and couples. After your sailing, take an invigorating paddle on Kenmare Bay’s clear water and or try your hand at either crazy golf or archery.
To refresh and renew your energy levels either during or after your activities drop into Con’s Marina Bar & Seafood Restaurant on the first floor of our centre. Whether its an ice cold beer or our famous fish & chips you choose, our dedicated chefs will excite your taste buds with a selection of dishes prepared with the best of fresh locally sourced ingredients. Enjoy the fabulous views from our balcony, Dinish Island and the Kenmare Bay framed by the majestic MacGillicuddy Reeks Mountains with Carrauntohill as a centrepiece.